9939 South Ave.
Poland, Ohio 44514
Draw Tite Gooseneck Hitches
Valley Truck Outfitters carries Draw Tite Gooseneck Hitches in Youngstown, Ohio.
We Install All Vehicle Accessories
Contact us for expert advise on the best accessory brand, model, and price for your truck or auto.
A gooseneck hitch is designed for use in a pickup truck and is similar to a Fifth Wheel hitch. The difference between the two is that the gooseneck uses a ball and coupler versus a kingpin and fifth wheel hitch. Typically, the trailers that are most commonly used with a goosenecks hitches are horse and livestock trailers.
Gooseneck hitches are offered in a few types of configurations. They are designed to be mounted above or below the pickup bed. Either design (above or below) allows for minimal obstruction when the ball is not in the towing position. This permits full use of the pick-up bed.
This product is designed to mount under the truck bed for use with a gooseneck trailer. A 3-1/2" hole in the truck bed is required for installation and operation. The ball is stored upside down in the hitch when not used, with a magnetic cover to keep dirt and debris out.
Fold-Down & Remov-A-Ball
These units mount on top of an under bed rail system. The ball is either removed or folded down for easy access.These units offer additional convenience and save time.
Hide-A-Goose™ 18K Hi-Rise™ Fifth Wheel Conversion Hitch
- Converts a gooseneck hitch into a 5th Wheel Hitch.
- 4-Way Pivoting Head with Self Latching Jaw Design
- 4 Degree Side-to-Side Pivot for Better Control
- Fifth Wheel Height Adjustments (14-1/4" - 18")
- 2 Bolts for Bed Height Adjustments
- Offset Legs Enhance Performance While Braking
- Adjustable Stabilizer Strips Fit Bed Corrugation Pattern
- Lockable, Extended Length Handle
- Not Rated for use with Reese Sidewinder™
- Only works with B & W Gooseneck Hitch and Cequent (94xx) series heads with (44xx) series rails
- 18K Gross Trailer Weight / 4.5K Pin Weight Capacity
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Gooseneck Rail Kit
- Custom-fit under-bed mounting system
- Black powder coat finish
- For use with 9465 Hide-A-Goose™ & 9475 Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch Heads
- For use with 6300 & 630044 Remov-A-Ball Gooseneck Hitch Heads
- For use with Fold-Down Gooseneck Head