9939 South Ave.
Poland, Ohio 44514
Warn Truck Winches
Valley Truck Outfitter carries Warn Truck Winches. Winches, mounting systems, and accessories in Youngstown, Ohio.
We Install All Vehicle Accessories
Contact us for expert advise on the best accessory brand, model, and price for your truck or auto.
A few of the winches offered by Warn
Warn 9.5cti Multi-Mount
Ultimate performance, thermometric winchThe 9.5cti is the newest addition to the WARN Ultimate Performance winch lineup. A massive protective structure combined with sophisticated operator feedback delivers fast line speeds, and long duty cycles. The perfect winch for the serious off-roader.
- Massive protective structure combined with sophisticated operator feedback
- Contactor control features exceptional durability, extra long life, and superior weather sealing
- Series Wound motor and 3-stage planetary gear train deliver 9,500 lbs. of pulling capacity, fast line speeds, and long duty cycles
- Extreme duty winch sealing system
- Motor-mounted thermal sensor relays temperature information to winch operator by way of the hand-held remote control with LED indicator
- Remote control with thermometric indicator light
- High gloss, chip-resistant black powder coat finish over a massive cast-aluminum alloy housing
- Includes 9.5cti winch, multi-mount carrier, and quick connect wiring for front of vehicle. Winch comes with 125 ft. of 5/16" wire rope, hook, remote control on 12' lead, and hawse fairlead
Light-Duty Trailer and Utility Winch The WARN 1700 DC may be a small winch, but it's one big value when you consider the reliability and the overall quality. Built to handle lighter loads (to 1,700 lbs.), this winch is overflowing with upgraded features, including a hand-held remote to control power in/power-out functions and tie rods for added stability.
Compact, powerful, and affordable-perfect for smaller powersports vehiclesGreat for smaller ATVs that work and play hard, these winches offer best-in-class durability, reliability, and performance. With 2,000 lbs. of pulling capacity, the Vantage 2000 offer class-leading performance and value in a small package.
- 50' of 5/32" wire rope with roller fairlead
- Fully sealed motor and drive train to keep the elements out
- Differential planetary gear train
- Dynamic brake
- Permanent magnet motor
- High-strength composite gear housing and allmetal gears
- Includes handlebar-mounted mini rocker control
- Warranty: 5 year mechanical, 1 year electrical (North America)